Negatoure Admin replied

292 weeks ago

Prison-A-Go-Go! Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Hd 1080p

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A women-in-prison action comedy featuring girls running amok! Multiple Shower Scenes! Kung Fu Food Fights! Mutant Zombies! Evil Scientists, Prominent Product Placement, and Mud Wrastlin!
I am giving Prison-A-GO-GO a rating of ten stars. It is not because I believe it to be a perfect movie or even one of the best that I have seen, but simply because it deserves to be noticed. It also deserves more than the measly 3 stars (which it is at now).<br/><br/>I am a fan of Troma films and EI independents and Tempe. . . so, I have seen a lot of one star worthy films. . . this is not one. When I first saw this movie, I went in with a completely open mind. Rhonda Shear is in it, yes. Mary Woronov is in it, yes. But, it also has ninjas and zombies and Borscht. It has howler monkeys and gay prison guards a food fight and a pussy glam-goth band. It has a shower scene countdown clock, a porcupine girl. . . and JOLT! Also, a fat chick wrestling a really fake looking snake. . . one of my favorite scenes.<br/><br/>This is not one of the greatest films ever made. But, what this film is (to me, at least) is a very enjoyable way to pass the time. I have seen this scads of times now. . . I have the movie memorized, I can watch it with my back to the screen now and tell you every facial expression and movement. . . when someone is picking their nose even.<br/><br/>I love this film and show it to everyone I can. Most seem do like it, because it is entertaining and goofy and is not to be taken seriously at all. Sometimes movies like this are a great break from the more serious stuff we are pelted with so often.<br/><br/>I love independent cinema. I love Prison-A-Go-Go.
In a short interview included in the DVD extras of &quot;Prison A-Go-Go!&quot;, the very young director comes across as a pleasant guy who is also very knowledgeable about B-movies, and especially Women-In-Prison films. However, the fact that you LOVE movies does not necessarily mean that you should MAKE movies. &quot;Prison A-Go-Go!&quot; plays like a very bad Troma flick - and speaking of Troma, Lloyd Kaufman does not belong in front of the camera, he can barely keep a straight face at his own (embarrassingly unfunny) jokes. Mary Woronov, the other big &quot;name&quot; of the cast, appears only in the first 5 minutes. The film has zero production values, taste, and, most importantly, laughs (the &quot;shower clock&quot; is a good idea on paper, except that all the shower scenes are some of the most uninspiring I&#39;ve ever seen), but some of the girls are cute, so I&#39;ll give it 0.5 out of 4 stars. If you do get the DVD, look for the Q&amp;A sessions with Roger Corman and Mary Woronov among the extra features.

The Setup full movie free downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Almost HumanVideoDome Rent-O-Rama song free downloadHullabaloo full movie in hindi 720ptamil movie dubbed in hindi free download The Female SoldierHow Mrs. Murray Saved the American Army tamil dubbed movie torrentEpisode 2.18 hd mp4 downloadthe Maverick: Manhunt Brazil full movie download in hindiThe Whip Against Satan downloadDragon Booster full movie download in hindi

JustinJacob replied

183 weeks ago

Whenever I feel like watching a movie, suddenly I will come here and look for a movie. And most of the time I will get what I want from here. Thanks for sharing my favourite movies here. CBD facts It helps me in selecting the one I need.
Please log in to post a reply.