Negatoure Admin replied

292 weeks ago

Tai Quan Zhen Jiu Zhou In Hindi Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c During the Japanese occupation of Korea in the 1930's, the leader of a small resistance movement attempts to get information to sympathizers in China.
This is my favorite Angela Mao movie. Some of her other movies offer her better costumes and characterization but this movie just flows so nicely.<br/><br/>There is rarely a pausethe resistance fights Japanese invaders. The set fights, suchthe church, the tavern and the final fantastic conflict in the bad guy's home are tight and fast. The outdoors fights are great too featuring the staple "bad guys chase the hero till they catch him and then get their butts kicked." That's one of my favorite kung fu movie staples. Particularly when it's a running fight where the hero will just demolish one of the gang every time they catch him, then take off running again… and the gang continues to pursue! There's not only fighting but brutal torture with hooks and chains, espionage and family love.<br/><br/>Another bonus in this, with a large cast of four heroes and at least three main villains, is that the fighters are scripted consistently in their prowess. Mao and Rhee are presentedclearly superior fighters to Wong and Winton, and the fights are carefully choreographed to reflect this.<br/><br/>I guess the movie is not technically "kung fu"the main styles depicted seem to be Tae Kwon Do, Hap Ki Do and some type of generic Karate. But it is a Hong Kong production with true kung fu superstars suchMao, Wong, and Sammo Hung.<br/><br/>The Japanesevillain in Hong Kong kung-fu flicks is so common and so cardboard that it is difficult to find offensive. The Japanese villains in these movies are such caricatures that they simply become a different entity. I don't look at movies with mobster bad guys and begin pondering Italian stereotypes and I don't do it here in the kung fu genre. It simply can't be taken that seriously.
This movie made after the 1972 classic Hapkido also starring Angela Mao, is almost like a sequel or part 2 of that movie. The premise is almost identical in that in Japanese occupied Korea, Japanese martial arts school causes trouble with the missionaries, and also the locals. Taekwondo experts stand up to fight the tyranny of the Japanese.<br/><br/>Angela Mao and Sammo Hung also stars in this classicwellreal life Tae Kwon Do master Jhoon Rhee. <br/><br/>When I first saw these movies, I felt that they were cheezy after seeing the Enter the Dragon which were made on a budget that was about 50X that these movies are made on. But when I look at it now, I can see how well these movies were made. On little resources, and and made on short shooting schedule, these actors did amazing feats with their action.<br/><br/>Angela Mao always had incredible screen presence with her school girlish good looks. She still looks amazing today at her age of 62. She almost looks the samewhen she made this movie. Compared to Hollywood stars who age very rapidly, I always wonder what these Asian actors do to keep their youthful appearances.<br/><br/>If you want to see power packed kung fu action from the '70s, this movie won't disappoint. It's a beautiful movie that's aged well with time, and would satisfy any kung fu action fans.

The Prize Fighter malayalam movie downloadSpyro the Dragon tamil dubbed movie free downloadEpisode 3.29 full movie in hindi free downloadMarty Learns to Drive full movie in hindi downloadRecikliranje full movie with english subtitles online downloadDeadpool movie download in mp4Players in hindi movie downloadKalash telugu full movie downloadThe Devil Dogs of Kilo Company full movie download mp4Acid Factory telugu full movie download

last edited 214 weeks ago by Negatoure
Please log in to post a reply.