Negatoure Admin replied

296 weeks ago

Digimon: Digital Monsters Dubbed Hindi Movie Free Download Torrent

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Seven kids attending a summer camp in Japan are transported to an alternate world linked to ours by the Information Superhighway. That's why it is called Digiworld. The kids make friends with strange creatures called Digimon who become strangerthey "digivolve". During the course of the story, the kids learn that they and the Digimon are the only hope of saving both Earth and Digiworld from total destruction.
7 kids are mysteriously transported to Digi-World and are befriended by strange talking creatures called Digimon. The Digimon prove to be more than company when they digivolve into bigger Digimon and defeat Kuwaggomon. Agumon changes into Greymon to defeat Shellmon and save Tai's life. Now it's up to them to save the Digi-World. But can they? And will they ever get back? We'll have to watch the future episodes and find out!
That genre being one of cute monsters found in many anime. Though the basic premise is kind of a rip-off, even in anime (monsters that get stronger in battle and evolve), on closer inspection you'll note the show takes place on a larger scale. Though the dub always adds some bad dialogue, the story itself is a lighthearted adventure. I'd personally like to see the series subtitled instead due to some of the changes. Please be warned that some of the dialogue would make the Pokemon dubbers blush, especially by hamming up tense moments. Otherwise a nice series. Love the music when they fight evil.
Okay, I won't put "Digi-" before each word but I'll tell you how great this TV series is. When I watch the first episode of Digimon on TV, I was completely amazed at how awesome it is. Seven kids(Tai, Matt, Sora, Izzy, Mimi, Joe, and TK) are transported into the Digital World, home of many unique creatures simply knownDigimon(Short for Digital Monsters). Now, Tai and the others team up with their new Digimon partners to defeat an evil Digimon called Diaboramon. Every Digimon battle blows me away and all the characters are greatly designed. If this TV series didn't blow you away when you were a kid, I don't know what else is. Digimon is a Digi-Masterpiece(Okay, I lied about not putting "Digi-" before each word)!

Kara Para Ask full movie torrentObjection movie in hindi free downloadThursday sub downloadThe Phantom 720p torrentThe Legend of Ixquik full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pthe One Day full movie in hindi free download hdthe Blue Heelers full movie in hindi free downloadIncoming torrentBug! in hindi free downloadDownload the Speed full movie tamil dubbed in torrent

last edited 217 weeks ago by Negatoure
Please log in to post a reply.